Cultúr is seeking to employ a qualified Community development worker on a part-time basis for 36 months to assist in the delivery of the Social Connection and Inclusion Project (SCIP). Funded through the EU Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF). The overall aim of this project is to strengthen economic and social integration of TCNs and migrants through employment initiatives and social inclusion activities. It also aims to improve social relations among statutory bodies and voluntary organisations working with and delivering services to TCNs in Co Meath.
The successful candidate must have:
- Degree in Community Development
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification professional experience
- Proven track record of working with communities of interest/minority groups using community work approaches.
- Experience working as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral and excellent report writing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office and other relevant computer applications
- Experience of policy work, networking / interagency working within the community development sector
- Commitment to Equality, Human Rights and Diversity
Clear understanding and analysis of migration and integration issues and national infrastructure, including current issuesApplying for this positionTo apply, please fill the attached application form and email to [email protected] or by post to Tinu Achioya Cultúr Migrant Centre, Ground Floor, St. Anne’s Resource Centre Railway St. Navan Co. Meath. Full job description is available here or www.cultur.ie .
Closing date for receipt of application is 5 pm Thursday 19th December 2019. Interviews will take place on Thursday 9th January 2020.